jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Labs with Preventive









So I know this has been discussed in previous forums, and I understand the basic concept of billing labwork with preventive visits, my question relates to non-specific labs that are ordered as part of a preventive visit. Example: the patient has 272.4, 250.00, 401.9. They do a lipid panel, glucose, cbc and ua. I understand that the lipid panel has the 272.4 not a V code because they have a definitive dx, and the glucose has the 250.00, not the V code. What do I use for the cbc and ua? The notes don't ever say WHY they are running these tests. All of these Dx are definitive Dx that can be related to the tests. Should I be ASSUMING they are for preventive reasons if it is not clarified in the note (which by the way it NEVER is)?





















Labs with Preventive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire