lundi 31 août 2015

CPC-A Looking for a job in Hampton Roads Area, Virginia or Northeast, NC

Hello,

I am looking for a position in a medical facility to get my foot in the door. My goal is to have a medical coding job, but I know that experience is needed. I would like to be given the opportunity to prove myself in a medical setting with the opportunity to grow. I am looking for anything to start out with, patient representative, etc. and am willing to work my way up the ladder. I am a single mom and need an income to sustain my household, which is a challenge when you are starting out in a new career field. However, my years of experience in office work and administration will be an asset.

Thank you for your time.

H Beasley

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Heather Beasley Resume 1.pdf (18.1 KB)


CPC-A Looking for a job in Hampton Roads Area, Virginia or Northeast, NC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire