jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Tendon Transfer procedure

Good Morning!
I have an question in regards to a procedure that I think my surgeons are billing wrong.

In a nut shell the operative note states "I identified the long head of the biceps tendon and tagged it for later muscle tendon transfer" and then at the end of the end of the operative report "I then went ahead and placed in the final components" or "I then transferred the stump of the biceps to the anterior aspect of the pectoralis" or "I then went ahead and transferred the long head of the biceps tendon to the front of the humerus."

They are billing this as a 23395...I'm not thinking this is correct and I'm not sure what code should be used.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

LT


Tendon Transfer procedure

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire