dimanche 30 novembre 2014

CPC-A Looking for Entry level Coding position/Saratoga Springs NY

I successfully completed The AAPC Medical coding curriculum course at Bryant and Stratton College and passed the national certification exam on my first attempt in October. I am currently looking for an entry level coding position in either a remote or live setting. While my career background is predominantly insurance, I also have previous Medical Billing and Insurance Collection experience in both Physical Therapy and Chiropractic practices. Additionally, I have an excellent work ethic and customer service skills along with the ability to quickly learn new skills. I am proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I will be happy to email my resume and reference letters upon request. If anyone knows of any such position, please contact me via my email [jkcwil46@gmail.com]. Thank you!



CPC-A Looking for Entry level Coding position/Saratoga Springs NY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire