samedi 15 novembre 2014

I've bought Practicode-- now what?

Recently, I bought Practicode directly through AAPC and now I feel stranded. As far as I can tell, there are no directions, no feedback, no information re how the grading system works (e.g., do I keep doing modules over and over until I get a high total score?), and other questions (when do I move on from module 1 to module 2, how long does it take to complete all of Practicode? Months?), etc. I wish I had bought it through codingcertification.org, because then I would have all sorts of resources from which to draw. I can still buy it from them, however I will need to spend another $299 and I simply don't have it.

To those of you pondering whether or not to buy it, I would strongly suggest you obtain it from codingcertification.org and not directly through AAPC.


Any input from Practicode users would be greatly appreciated.






I've bought Practicode-- now what?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire