mercredi 18 février 2015

What exactly DO we DO?









I am the only coder and biller in a hematology / oncology practice... but recently I have been asked to train our nurse and office manager in 'whatever it is that I do all day'... I am trying to put together a detailed job description. Can someone help me put together a list? The life cycle of a claim... physician sees patient, claim is created and coded (ICD 9 now, 10 later), claim is submitted to the clearing house, I make sure it is accepted by the payer, once payment is received scrub it for any denials, respond to rejections, or forward to the secondary... There are my basics, now please go ahead and help me fill in all of the nitty gritty details of our daily responsibilities? I just get jumbled when I try to think it over and over. Thank you for your support!





















What exactly DO we DO?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire