jeudi 30 avril 2015

Delivery

A doctor gave me charges that she delivered baby but when I read over op report the baby was delivered in the elevator. She does not mention if she was on her way or in the building. She does mention that the placenta remained intact until her arrival. I questioned her if she was there when baby delivered, on her way or in building. She replied no. I told her I can't charge for global/reduced delivery if all you did was placenta delivery. She and another doctor both told me they could bill since no one else was going to. Just wondering, has anyone else ran into this with their providers thinking it is ok to charge delivery when no one else will? Does anyone know where I may able to find info stating if "you are en route or in building" then yes delivery could be billed?

Thnx in advance for any response



Delivery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire