jeudi 30 avril 2015

Project Xtern

So I've been working as an extern going on 8 weeks doing Project Xtern and have done no billing or coding whatsoever. I have been working on figuring out patient refunds. I don't feel like I have a mentor and just feel like a burden on this company and they just want free labor. Most of the time I have a question there is no time for it. I want experience but I don't think I am getting anything out of this. Here's the good part...they asked my to continue my externship (unpaid) for 3 days a week and be a Payment Poster (paid) the other 2 days. How can I be an employee yet work 3 days unpaid...especially since I am not billing or coding unpaid. I thought this was my foot in the door but...I think I am getting the short end of the stick in this deal!

I need opinions please and thank you!!!



Project Xtern

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire