mardi 28 avril 2015

Sterile Epidural Kits


I have a steady stream of sales representative come through the office weekly and the latest tread are people trying to persuade my physicians to use "sterile epidural kits". These kits cost about $250 per kit and the reps tell us that they are reimbursed at $600-700 per kit. The code we are being told to use is J3490 which is basically an unlisted code. I am thinking this is not a profitable venture, but I need to convince the doctors of that. Has anyone had any experience with these kits or maybe some documentation about these kits? My other concern is that these kits are not Medicare approved yet, so I am not sure commercial insurances are going to recognize them either.



Sterile Epidural Kits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire