mardi 28 juillet 2015

CPC-A looking for remote PT work

I am looking for leads on part time remote coding positions. I have 2 years experience with emphasis in family practice/e&m and also auditing E&M and quality compliance data. I have my CPC-A which am now able to get off the A after my submission of records and am sitting for my CPMA test on Saturday (I have completed the course in June). ICD-10 test plans after that. I also have plans on going for CCS after these tests are done. I do currently work PT at a hospital as a clinical data auditor for quality initiatives but am looking to supplement (since I work an hour away). Thank you for your time.

Please email me @ justineyaun@verizon.net so that I may forward you my resume. Thank you for your time.


CPC-A looking for remote PT work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire