mercredi 19 août 2015

Medical Coding Classes-Please Reply

Good Evening Everyone,

I thought I would come to this board and seek advice and perhaps, any words of inspiration you can send my way. I started my coding classes through AAPC recently, and I'm having a difficult time understanding the guidelines. I've done extremely well in my medical terminology and Anatomy courses, but I've fallen flat on my face in the coding process. I'm only on chapter 4 of my studies. Some aspects of it seem a bit contradictory to me, and it's frustrating me to the point where I'm finding myself in tears. I want to do well so badly for many reasons, but my main reason is to have a better life for my family, but I just can't remember some of the guidelines. For instance, an issue I'm having is sequencing the codes in proper order.

Has anyone felt this way when they first started learning the medical coding field? Any useful tips, stories, same frustrations, words of encouragement you may have for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you! :):(


Medical Coding Classes-Please Reply

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire