Is it me or are others wrestling with this build? Every boot throws a popup telling me it crashed and offering to send a crash report, which I have done several times. The only solution seems to be to uninstall and re-install. I love this thing when it works, but geez
__________________
Asus Sabertooth x79, Intel i7 3930K, 32 gig G-Skill DDR3, GeForce 610, HD/Native, HD IOx2, PT11HD, UAD Quad, preamps from Vintech, Five Fish Audio, Focusrite, Chameleon Labs and Midas..............................
http://ift.tt/1HO6c1F
http://ift.tt/1H1auba
Asus Sabertooth x79, Intel i7 3930K, 32 gig G-Skill DDR3, GeForce 610, HD/Native, HD IOx2, PT11HD, UAD Quad, preamps from Vintech, Five Fish Audio, Focusrite, Chameleon Labs and Midas..............................
http://ift.tt/1HO6c1F
http://ift.tt/1H1auba
The better I drink...the more I mix.....
BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Eucon 3.3.2 constantly crashing
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire