mardi 30 décembre 2014

Apprentice Internship dilemma

Okay, so maybe not so much a dilemma, but very stressful situation for me. I am graduating in May with my Associates in Medical Administrative Assistance, I just took my CPC exam on the 13th and passed on my first try too . However, I am taking my internship in a few weeks and having panic attacks thinking of what they will give me because I want to do coding, but know realistically that I wont get a coding job (though I will still try). So, I was thinking of applying for a project Xternship in my area, and seeing what they give me at my school too.

My question with that is if I do the Xternship and the internship at my college, could both be counted as experience towards removing my A?


Any recommendations for job positions that would help me in working toward a coding career would also be greatly appreciated. I cant wait to get back into the workforce after three years of being a mom/student full time. I am beyond eager to start my career!






Apprentice Internship dilemma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire