mardi 30 décembre 2014

Which books: Buck or AAPC?









Which coding books do you-all prefer and use in your office? I am a relatively new coder, I code for my clinic and the hospital the clinic is affiliated with, and I do not use the AAPC ICD-9 nor the AAPC CPT book; I use the books that I had in my coding classes--updated of course. In fact, when the boss asked what books to order, all of the coders I work with chose the same book, which incidentally was the same kind we had all used in our classes. (We all graduated from the same program, different years.) If you have used both, do you prefer one over the other and why? I confess, I have never even seen the inside of the AAPC books, but since they are AAPC, which is my professional organization, I wonder if they might be better than the ones I use. Comments?





















Which books: Buck or AAPC?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire