jeudi 18 décembre 2014

J1380 Injection estradiol valerate up to 10 mg

Could someone please help me to understand the special coverage instructions for J1380.

Does this mean that if we give up to 20 mg we use one unit of J1380? or do we use two units with this code?


The physician in our office uses up to 20mg. Therefore I have been using one unit of J1380 feeling I had coded correctly until today when the office manager called and questioned it


End of day sarcasm. I was handed a code book about 10 years ago and started to code claims. I never knew I would have to know so many regulations, drugs, abbreviations, procedures, diagnosis codes, and have excellent A&P skills. I just do not know why I don't have a quick answer for every question asked of me.


Thank you for your help. If I am way off base I apologize and will learn from your responses.






J1380 Injection estradiol valerate up to 10 mg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire