lundi 24 août 2015

Physical Therapy HELP!!!!

Hello,
So I am a coder at an office and I do the office visit coding. I've been getting questions from the physical therapy employees and I have no idea what to tell them. I know the codes that they have been using are VERY generic. They're usually symptoms. I'm trying to help them out with preparing for ICD-10. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me understand physical therapy coding. Is it correct to be coding only symptoms since they're treating symptoms? Or are they supposed to be using specific codes like I do when the physician sees the patient? I just need to understand how physical therapy is supposed to be coded so that I can actually help them and know what I'm talking about.
:confused:

Thank you


Physical Therapy HELP!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire