samedi 16 août 2014

Dedicated Certified Coder Looking for Opportunity to begin Initial Job Experience!

My name is Christine, I earned my certification 10 months ago, but have been unable to find any employment opportunities without requiring a minimum of 1 year coding experience, more often requiring 3 years! I realize the economy is not what it once was....Still I am certain between completing my coding education @ 95% with ease, my admiration for the profession & the meaning & purpose I feel in extracting the necessary data to assign correct optimal codes.... I am not only certain this is what I was mean to do but I KNOW I WOULD BE AN ASSET to any physician or facility, if only I was given the opportunity/chance! PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH ANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE OR EVEN SUGGESTIONS & ADVICE PLEASE CONTACT ME! (215)350-8055 or chriscpc@comcast.net



Dedicated Certified Coder Looking for Opportunity to begin Initial Job Experience!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire