dimanche 31 août 2014

Searching for advice

Approximately 2 years ago I decided I wanted my kids to experience a better way of living than barely getting by as they have watched me do for past 11 years on social security disability. Thanks to successfully medical treatment I am desperately trying to get off disability & return to work. I formally worked as a MA. I went to school for billing & coding doing terrific may i add in school with final grade of 95% & 100% certain coding is what I'm meant to do with my life! I passed my certification on first attempt & thought my new career was about to begin! Just as kids speak of what they want for Christmas my children were speaking of all the items they wanted once I was working in the field. Sadly it wasn't anything extraordinary they looked forwarded to but opportunities most take for granted. My children & I have never been able to purchase clothing or anything else really brand new. ALL WE'VE KNOWN&COULD MANAGE IS SECOND HAND SHOPS OR HAND ME DOWNS!I've been certified & seeking employment since OCTOBER of 2013! PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE ON HOW I CAN FIND MY FIRST CODING POSITION TO BEGIN BUILDING THE EXPERIENCE ITS SEEMS EVERYONE REQUIRES I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! I am not sure how to check if anyone has responded so please either email or call me with any & all possible advice or suggestions. My email: chriscpc@comcast.net and/or phone#215-350-8055



Searching for advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire