jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Documentation guidelines for billing Doppler/Color Flow with TEE









Can someone please help me? I bill transesophageal echos and I know that when the provider puts in his documentation the regurg amts, stenosis etc that shows he used color flow and doppler. My question is can I bill for the color flow and doppler with just that info or does the provider have to specifically state color flow and doppler were used in the report? I have looked for CMS guidelines and could not find anything specific and get different answers from people I have asked. Would like to have written documentation if anyone can direct me? Thanks.




















Last edited by parkt3@hotmail.com; Today at 05:17 AM.










Documentation guidelines for billing Doppler/Color Flow with TEE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire