samedi 25 octobre 2014

Medical Coding Certificate

I'm currently looking for some coding experience.

I have my Medical Coding Certificate from Mississippi State University continuing education program and will be taking my CPC exam on November 8th. I have worked as a hospital coder with 3 years experience, but that was the year of 1985 - 1988. I currently work for a Global manufacturing company as the Office Coordinator and Customer Service Representative. I work onsite and remote with other company sites. The reason for the career change is, our company was recently purchased. If anyone is interested in an extra hand for experience, please forward an email to mims2869@bellsouth.net. I would love to work from my home office but will work on site and weekends.

Best Regards,



Medical Coding Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire