samedi 25 octobre 2014

Looking for a CPPM position

Myra Kinnaird

7284 Butternut Ln.

Mentor, Oh 44060

Poohtig11@gmail.com

This letter is to introduce myself and my interest in becoming a part of your practice. The enclosed resume will furnish you with the information concerning my overall employment background, training education and skills.


I am looking forward to moving to the area of Bonita Springs Florid or Myrtle Beach South Carolina area. To share my knowledge and skills with the health care community. In each of my previous job experiences I have performed my duties with a high degree of skill and professionalism.


I have just recently received my CPPM from AAPC.


My positive attitude and willingness to give 150% makes me a valuable asset to any organization that would employ me. I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself to assure successful accomplishments of any company goals.


I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hopefully to schedule an interview in which we can discuss my qualifications and the possibility of joining your practice.


I would like to secure a position before my move. If we can do a phone interview and if both of us are in agreement I will be more than happy to make arrangements to come down for a face to face interview.


Sincerely,


Myra Kinnaird

7284 Butternut Ln

Mentor, Oh 44060

440-221-5627

Poohtig11@ gmail.com


Myra Kinnaird


Objective: To utilize my knowledge and skills in the health care community.


Education: Bryant & Stratton, 1995

Highland Hts., Ohio

Associate Decree Medical Assisting


Lakeland Community College, 1992-1994

Willoughby, Ohio

RN program


Chardon High School, 1980

Chardon, Oh


Skills & Abilities:

I am a dependable person who works well with others I am efficient and capable of working independently with little or no supervision. Physician credentialing,

BP, injections, minor surgery, stitch, staple & cast removal, surgery & patient scheduling, CPT & ICD-9 coding, EKG, transcription, supply ordering, mail correspondence, banking deposits, filing, phones, typing.


Employment: Northeast Surgical Assoc. of Ohio

Maria T. Madden, M.D., F.A.C.S.

13170 Ravenna Rd #108

Chardon, Oh 44024

March 2009-present

Medical Assistant/Office Mgr.


Employment

Continued: Foot & Ankle Specialties

7062 Wayside Dr.

Mentor, Oh 44060

2007-2009

Medical Assistant/Secretary


Universal Therapy Dynamics

35000 Kaiser Ct

Willoughby, Oh 44094

440-951-6677

1998-2007

Home Health Coordinator/Secretary


Edwin Hissa, M.D. Inc.

2785 SOM Center Rd.

Mayfield Hts. Oh 44124

740-395-8494

1994-1998

Medical Assistant/Office Mgr.


Family Physicians

6990 Lindsay Dr.

Mentor, Oh 44060

1990-1994

Medical Assistant/Secretary


References: Available upon request








Last edited by poohtig11@gmail.com; Today at 03:39 PM.




Looking for a CPPM position

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire