mercredi 25 mars 2015

anyone in the Tampa Florida area

Hi all. I'm trying to connect with anyone in the Tampa Florida area who is either a certified coder or is a human resources director or is involved with coding. Could you please send me an email reflection15@comcast.net.

You can also respond to this posting.

I am trying to get honest answers as far as how much Certified Professional coders and certified professional auditors make in the Tampa area. I understand it depends on experience but I really need a true number I'm hearing so many different numbers I don't know what is true and what is not true.

I contacted one office in Tampa, and was told a way off number in comparison to what I have read on different websites.

Any information would be really appreciated!

Thank you








Last edited by 1formissy; Today at 11:46 AM.




anyone in the Tampa Florida area

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire