dimanche 29 mars 2015

OB global coding/3 clinics

I have a very unique situation and need some help. I just started employment with a hospital as a practice based coder. Here are some of my challenges: There are 3 OB clinics owned by the hospital - providers rotated through these clinics as well as patients during their OB care. 1 tax ID number but three separate NPI numbers. One is a critical access practice - one is a rural health practice and one is just a regular OB office.

How do I bill global care if a patient is seen at all three clinics during her pregnancy Does it matter since it is global? I would think so because of critical access and rural health..


I have never dealt with this type scenario and would like some suggestions to reference materials.


Thank you!

Lana






OB global coding/3 clinics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire