jeudi 26 mars 2015

Medical Coder graduate









I am currently working in a 6 physician urology practice and find myself having responsibilities in various areas of the billing cycle. With that said, although I have a broad spectrum of questions, a denial pattern arose with Novartis for service frequency. The patients involved all had multiple in-house care dates, as well as two or more procedures for cystoscopy with clot evacuation (CPT 52001).

Any advice with this area of billing would be appreciated.

I just joined the association and I am excited to use the many resources available both nationally and with my local chapter.

Any direction that you believe would be most beneficial for me as I prepare for my CPC exam would be great.





















Medical Coder graduate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire