mercredi 25 mars 2015

Seeking Remote Coding Part Time

Hello Employers,

Seeking a remote coding, or auditing position.

I am a Certified Professional Medical Auditor with the AAPC, and a Certified Medical Coder with Practice Management Institute. I possess over 10 years experience in all aspects of medical coding, billing, and auditing. I currently work as an Auditor reviewing medical claims and documentation for correct coding of claims received full time. My specialty is E/M coding and auditing, along with General Surgery, Trauma, Burns, Critical Care, and several types of specialties.

I not only have Coding and Auditing skills, I have 10 years experience with accounts receivable. In 2009, I overturned $450,000 in denials at a specialty practice within a 4 month window. I have the necessary skills and requirements to greatly reduce any and all denials that your practice sites may encounter. I am knowledgeable in LCD's, NCCI Edits, HCPCS, CPT, ICD-9, CMS guidelines.


I have excellent communication skills. I currently educate physicians and staff on correct coding and documentation to assist them in reduction to denials and reduce their chances of an audit from CMS. I would be a valuable asset to your establishment in terms of assisting your staff in denials, and appeals.


I have previous remote coding experience. My office is home based, secure, and HIPAA compliant. I have all the necessary tools and equipment to successfully and efficiently work a remote coding position. I am dependable, hard working, detailed oriented, and need no supervision. I am flexible in terms of weekends, and am available to work from 5:50 pm to ? Monday thru Friday, and all day, evenings, on Saturdays, Sundays, and all major holidays.


I have professional references you may contact who know my work ethics, values and skills the most.


You can reach me at my email address: reflection15@comcast.net






Seeking Remote Coding Part Time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire