lundi 23 mars 2015

Took ICD-10 Assessment and Passed!

Foremost I would like to say I was not all that thrilled with taking mandatory ICD 10 test but it's required so eventually you have no other choice unless want to lose credential I had ICD 10 training via job through precyse like 6 months ago so to get myself prepared and refreshed I hesitated first purchasing the Practice Proficiency Assessment $29.95 knowing that I still had to pay $60.00 for timed assessment 3.5 hours and then pass at minimum score 80% but I got over it. I studied for test about 2 weeks then finally took exam and it was not too challenging I finished within 3 hours and reviewed then submitted crossing my fingers praying,hoping I passed I got my score within secs showed I PASSED with a 91% so I suggest use of studying Practice Proficiency Assessment it gave me more confidence since it mimic real test.

I hope this is encouraging best luck to everyone!



Took ICD-10 Assessment and Passed!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire