lundi 30 mars 2015

Looking for externship Asheville, NC

Hi,

I am a recently certified CPC-A and I am trying to find an externship or entry level position that will allow me to gain valuable on the job experience. I cannot find anyone in our area participating in project Xtern and most coding jobs posted require a minimum of one year of experience. Therefore, I am looking for a temporary unpaid position to gain some "hands on" experience and demonstrate my knowledge, skills, and work ethic to potential employers. If you are willing to provide me with this opportunity or have a suggestion of someone who is, please email me at karlynmlewis@hotmail.com. I can provide a resume, cover letter, and references upon request. Thank you in advance for your help!


-Karlyn Lewis






Looking for externship Asheville, NC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire