mercredi 19 août 2015

COC- A Looking for Coding Employment in RI or SE MA

I am a certified coder looking for coding employment in Rhode Island or South Eastern Massachusetts. In October of 2014 I took the AAPC Medical Terminology & Anatomy courses. In December 2014 I sat for my COC exam with the AAPC and passed the first time. In January 2015 I also obtained my ICD-10 proficiency certificate. In I have a Medical Assistant Associates Degree and have worked with multiple EHR's. I also have had extensive training on Epic EHR in all user rolls. I have a strong passion for health care and really want to put all this hard work to use. If anyone has any advise or positions I would love to hear from you.


COC- A Looking for Coding Employment in RI or SE MA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire