mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Can you still transfer ownership of LE8 and 002?

DefaultCan you still transfer ownership of LE8 and 002?

I am selling my 002 console.
When I bought it there was a transfer of hardware ownership program that included PT LE 8.
At the time the software license must be transferred with the hardware.
Is that still true today?
Can I tranfer the PT LE8 to the new owner?
If so can they Upgrade to the PT10-11-12 license before 12/31/15?
Thanks!
TWM
PS My PT10 and 10-11-12 upgrade on my iLock were purchased separately for a different system.

__________________
Mac mini 2.53 Ghz 4Gb ram
ProTools 10.3.2, RME FF800, Digi 002 console, Presonus Digimax 48K & LT, Central station, KRK Rockit 8v2, KRK Rockit 10s, a plethora of outboard gear ...Too many vintage guitars & amps to list!

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Can you still transfer ownership of LE8 and 002?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire