jeudi 3 décembre 2015

PT12 on New Macbook Pro - Video Card?

Hey All

I'm looking to get a new Macbook Pro:
2,8GHz i7
16GB RAM
512GB Flash
Intel Iris Pro Graphics & AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB

But, I noticed a model in the refurb store that only has the Intel Iris Pro Graphics. Is the secondary AMD graphics a must-have for Pro Tools? I have no immediate plan to use a secondary monitor with the rMBP but I might in the future.

Any advice? I would love to save a few hundred $ if I can!

Andrew

__________________
DAW - Asus P9X79 / 32GB / i7-4820K / WIN7 PRO / VEPRO 5
PT 11.3.0 / Blacklion 003R / Microclock

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



PT12 on New Macbook Pro - Video Card?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire