mardi 1 décembre 2015

Pro tools running out of CPU power AAE-9173

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some insight with a two continuing problems I am having. I'm fairly new to protools worked with it in the past and have only owned it for a couple months. I have the a student version (not sure if that matters in this situation).

The first problem is when I open up a recent session, all the audio sounds distorted and robot like. When I close it and restart the program it seems to just go away. Why?

The second problem is a reoccurring message (Pro Tools ran out of CPU power. Try to de-activation or removing Native plug-ins. (AAE -9173)..

I've upgraded both my operating system and my pro tools versions thinking it was just a bug in the current versions, I even went as far as having my computer cleaned of any clutter that was making it slow and made it specifally for recording use's only.

I recently installed Amplitube 4 and Addictive Drums 2. I've used this combo in the past with a friends computer when we didn't have anything mic's to use, basically running the same set up, but the only difference is that his laptop was a tad newer than mine.

Could that be the problem? or could it be something I'm just not seeing? Do I have to many plug-ins going at once?

This is my current set-up
Laptop Computer:
OS X EI Capitan
Version 10.11.1
MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008)
Processor MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400m 256MB

Pro Tools Type:
Pro tools Version 12.3.1

Audio Interface:
Oita-Capture Hi-speed USB 10in/10out 24bit 192kHz

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro tools running out of CPU power AAE-9173

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire