mardi 1 décembre 2015

CONTROL_Features and issues

*I'd like to have the availaibity of SENDS!

*SURROUND PANNERS!

*I'd like the Surface Buttons view to be larger
*I'd like to have the availability of the Eucon touch screen available like on the MC Control with BUG BUTTONS

Software is good but needs improvement.

The software doesn't connect at times, or connects and then randomly looses connection.
I have to trash Eucon prefs and then it works again
Problem appears worse in protools 11.3.2 is better in 11.3.1. I've had the same issue happen in 12.3 at 1st it worked great then randomly would not connect or drop connection

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



CONTROL_Features and issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire