mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Trouble returning midi to original state.

I recorded midi with PT set to unknown tempo. Then increased tempo forgetting about my midi take... then set timebase to "samples" in order to get original midi performance, but nothing happens to the midi. PT forgets the original performance because I changed tempo while midi was set to "ticks" then selected "samples".

I have tried restore performance. The restore does not seem to apply to midi that is shifted due to a tempo shift and then timebase changed to samples. My problem is I do not know what tempo i had originally set when recorded.

That does not seem right to me.

Can anyone reproduce what im getting?

record midi at 120 set to ticks. THen increase tempo to 160. Change timebase to samples. Midi does not change. Restore performance does nothing.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Trouble returning midi to original state.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire