mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Midi not working with Digi 003 rack after OS update

Hi,

I am having some trouble with my midi and wondered if anyone could offer any solutions. I've spent a good while searching the internet for a fix but can't find anything that has helped me up to now.

Basically, I have my 003 rack running with either pro tools 10 or logic 9 when composing music. I've had it working fine for a good few months whilst I was working on a film score and I decided to update my OS yesterday having finally finished all my work. But now neither logic or pro tools will recognise my keyboard that is connected to the midi port on the 003. The green midi light is on plus the green host light but there is no response from either DAW when I play any notes.

I did have the same problem about a month ago when I upgraded my pro tools from 8 to 10 but all I needed to do then was download the right 003 drivers and everything was working again. But since I updated my OS from snow leopard to mountain lion yesterday the midi problem is back. Each DAW recognises midi through USB such as my fader controller and my drum pads but nothing that is connected via midi ports on my 003.

Like I said I've spent ages now trying to find the right solution but have had no luck so thought I'd try posting this to see if anyone can help.

Thanks
Simon

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Midi not working with Digi 003 rack after OS update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire