mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Editing MIDI across multiple copies

Eek

Having menopausal breakdown..

I know I know how to do this...but.....aargh!

I have copied a section of MIDI a whole heap of times, across various instruments, and have discovered a mistake.

How do I edit ONE instance of the MIDI section and get it to alter all of the subsequent copies?

PT8 Mac

I've scrolled through manual, but as I can't seem to describe it in 'manual' terms...I'm coming up with nothing.

This is basic stuff, I know. Brain freeze.

Thanks, clever folk.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Editing MIDI across multiple copies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire