mercredi 2 décembre 2015

different strokes for different folks.

Good morning. I've been using Pro tools now for quite some time and although I've learned quite a bit, mostly due to you kind folks on the DUC. I consider myself not much more than a beginner. Some of you are aware of my mental short comings due to a stroke and I appreciate your consideration.
That said, I've been researching methods of combining Pro tools with something I'm more comfortable with. I happen to own The Alesis HD24, hard disk recorder and a 24 track Mackie console which I purchased years ago pre stroke. Both still work perfectly. It is my understanding that the hard disk recorder can be linked to my pc via TOSLINK cables whereby I can share files, (songs) back and forth between Pt's and the HD24. This may seem very old school,(I hate that phrase), but as I said, different strokes... I have always missed mixing hands on with a console. The combination of the HD24, the Mackie console and Protools for it's advanced editing features sounds like my thing! I need to know how to implement this combination. What cards, etc. do I need to add to my pc ? What software? and most of all, can a person like me do this? Thanks. :

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



different strokes for different folks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire