jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Ran out of CPU Power

I am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if it can be solved.
I have a mid 14 Macbook Pro 2.8 i7, 16gb RAM, PT 12.3.0 Native. Avid Omni. Yosemite 10.10.2.

Generally, minus the video engine errors, the system works well. That is if I have nothing else going on on the computer. Lets be honest, most of us need to multitask these days. If I have anything else going on like syncing with Dropbox or Hightail or whatever, I get these "ran out of CPU" errors.
I have tried running up the Disk Cache but it does not help. I am pretty baffled that I cannot run a session and multitask on my computer at the same time.
Doing some tests again today and my CPU usage in PT is at about 15%

I'm just looking for some insight here as the only solution I see is to buy a new Mac Pro which may or may not solve the problem.


Last edited by kwa; Today at 02:47 PM. Reason: adding info

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Ran out of CPU Power

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire