jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Can't activate AIR Instrument Expansion Pack

DefaultCan't activate AIR Instrument Expansion Pack

This is bizarre and after 4 days and no word from Air, I thought I should post here. I bought the original 1.0 RTS plugins in 2011, then upgraded in 2014 (yes it was $99 or later in the year $129 with Loom and Vacuum Pro) to 2.0. At the time, I saved all my emails so I would have the activation codes (a 5 segment code with 4 digits per segment, a total of 20 digits) for when I bought a new iMac. Which I just did a few weeks ago (it's loverly). However, after downloading and installing the new software, I come up against this dilemma - the new activation codes I'm being asked to enter are 8 segment codes, 4 digits each for the first 7 and the 8th wants a 2 digit field (a total of 30 digits). I'm 10 digits short! Here's the screen shot. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, could help me? as I said, I wrote to Air and 'air" is all I'm getting back.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 7.04.01 AM.jpg Views: 0 Size: 37.5 KB ID: 5543  
Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Can't activate AIR Instrument Expansion Pack

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire