mercredi 2 décembre 2015

trouble shoot from scratch

Hello fellow users, now when I say start from scratch I mean trying to find where my issue lies.

I have a few little niggles with my PT system I wouldn't class them as really major issues but they do slow my work flow down a little. I've decided I'm going to try and get to the bottom of them though now.

1st issue is when I open waves Kramer TDM and Slate VTM my system becomes a little laggy. Now I'm thinking as both these have spinning wheels that this might be graphics card related.

2nd issue is I get pops/clicks/bangs when stopping and starting play back sometimes. I've tried to film this but as I'm waiting on my Raven to arrive pressing the space bar gives just as loud a click on the film footage as the click from the speaker. Again I'm not sure if this is normal as this is the only TDM system I've used.

If you check my sig you will see the system I'm running with a magma chassis. I'm no computer wiz but I'm thinking maybe I could try and trouble shoot these issues from the ground up and find the solution so that my system runs hassle free. If there is anyone out there running the same kind of system or could help me out with where to start for trouble shooting It would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance Raoul


Last edited by Raoul23; Today at 02:38 PM.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



trouble shoot from scratch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire