lundi 30 novembre 2015

Apple TV conflict

I've searched for this and could not find it, so forgive me if there is already a thread for this elsewhere.
I'm having a conflict with Apple TV. The only way to get around it for me has been to go unplug it up in the house (which is a bummer for my kids). It shows up in my in my hardware Audio MIDI setup as a device, but it is not under the Pro Tools Aggregate devices. It is not selected for input or output, yet Apple TV still shows as the ONLY peripheral device under the Hardware Setup window.
I'm attaching a screenshot.

Besides going upstairs and pulling the power out of the Apple TV, anyone know how to just block Apple TV on my Mac Pro studio computer?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Apple TV conflict

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire