vendredi 27 novembre 2015

No Eleven Rack window in PT11?

Hello guys,

Please don't crucify me for not knowing this it's been a long time since I did anything in PT regardless of the version.

Now I have been dying to try and BIAS Amp Desktop with PT and finally had a chance yesterday I ran into a problem with the playback engine not working. Just a moment ago I got it up and running, set up BIAS amp on the 11Rack track using an insert and wanted to turn off the amp and effects sims to hear what BIAS was producing but the 11R window was greyed out.

So what should I do now? I used to use that window for re-amping and recording direct can the Eleven Rack editor be used instead for this?

Thankyou and Regards.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



No Eleven Rack window in PT11?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire