lundi 30 novembre 2015

Pro Tools upgrade or new purchase

DefaultPro Tools upgrade or new purchase

I really need some help. I have Pro Tools 7.1 LE MBox. I have a great deal of music I've been working on for years. I've recently had some years I didn't work on it due to a death in the family that zapped much of my desire to create. So, I just recently started getting back into this and to my dismay the motherboard on my Dell gave out suddenly. I have to get a new computer. Problem is, all of my music that I've been working on, for too many years, is in the old hard drive. Since I have to get a new computer, it makes sense to upgrade my Pro Tools software. Since I have an older version of Pro Tools and it won't work on a newer computer, how do I get the music I've been working on in Pro Tools 7.1 into either Pro Tools 11 or 12 in a new computer? Plus, Much of the music still has Audio Suite and/or Native Instruments plug-ins presently plugged in to songs. Since the Audio Suite are not supported on 11 or 12, should I upgrade to 10? And is it even possible? Or, am I going to have to buy a whole new Pro Tools software and computer but lose all my music? Not to mention the expense of all of this is not really even possible right now, so I am hoping I can somehow just upgrade in a new/used computer. I don't know what will work with what at this point.

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro Tools upgrade or new purchase

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire