lundi 30 novembre 2015

OMNI Mixer Headphones

I've had an HDN system for years but never really used the card--too much trouble to move an HD I/O from the truck to the house, and monitoring with an HD I/O suddenly becomes a nightmare compared to the 002R I used under FW400.

I've been recording more at the house, so I finally took the plunge and bought an Omni. Here's just a little RTFM encouragement for any newcomers to the box like I was/am. On the Mixer tab in Hardware Setup HP stands for HeadPhones, not High Pass. Says so right there on page 37, but took me well over an hour to figure out why I could hear iTunes on the monitors but not the phones.

Onward and upward.

Peter

__________________
Truck: For sale. See http://ift.tt/1fHknxq

Gypsy: PTHD 12.3.1, 8-core Mac Pro 14G OS 10.10.5, HD Native, HD OMNI, HD I/O, 2 Artist Mix, EUCON 3.3.2, Quad Eight preamps, Neve 3201 EQs, 2 LA-4s, 2 1176s, Malone Design Works desk

Laptop: 10.8.5 PowerBook 2.6 Dual 4G, PT 11.3, RME FF800/TCO, Live 8.4.2

www.remotewest.com
@LittleRedTruck_

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



OMNI Mixer Headphones

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire