vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Pro Tools glitches

I tried the upgrade to Mac os x El capitan 10.11.1 and I was using pro tools 12.3.1 and the glitchy **** is still there So i revert back to Mountain Lion 10.8.5 everything works without a problem. I came to my conclusion. Its apple and something they doing with the graphics in the background. I think people with a mac pro tower i have a mid 2010 mac pro have graphics issue. Not just in pro tools with the whole system. From Yosemite to el capitan I notice when you scroll even in the finder window its not a smooth scroll flow like mountain lion is. Even when you searching the web scrolling is glitchy. And if you select things like in the preference tab its a slight delay when selecting things. Long story short I think we all need to get on apple about this issue because I paid to much money for my mac and they said we can update to el capitan and when I do or we do. We can not use it becuase of graphics issues. I really want to say Avid is out of the clear on this one. And happy thanksgiving everybody. Lets drown apple with this problem we having on there forum or anywhere we can get there attention at. LETS GET ON IT NOW! Avid please check this out because you guys can get there attention faster than we can. Thank You! P.S> check out my friend youtube with this same problem here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLniwOEfnRo

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro Tools glitches

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire