samedi 28 novembre 2015

Upgrading from Pro-Tools LE 8.0?

Hi all!

First of all, my apologies if I seem to be behind with Pro-Tools, but I haven't recorded a full album since 3 years ago - I was on tour since then. So yes I lost track of how to and where!
I hope you can help!

I have Pro-Tools LE 8.0 on an old computer.
I am going to purchase a new computer too. So the new version should go on the new computer.

Is there any way to upgrade from Pro-Tools LE 8.0 to Pro-Tools 11 or 12? I looked through the website, my account and all and couldn't find an upgrade button - but only ANNUAL upgrade subscription type of thing? Is Pro-Tools now only an annual subscription plan? How about those that owned LE before, is there any sort of discount?? Is there any way to get the whole software with a discount like a true software upgrade?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Upgrading from Pro-Tools LE 8.0?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire