vendredi 27 novembre 2015

El Capitan compatible AAX Plugs

I worked with OSX 10.8 / PT 12.3
Now I ordered a new iMac and will try to work with OSX 10.11. and PT 12.3
I know that many Plug In are still not official compatible.
Does anyone have experience with "Not official supported" AAX plugs on 10.11.?

My favorite ones are:

-Slate Digital (VMR, VTM, VBC)
-Softube
-McDSP (Filterbank 5)
-Antares Auto-Tune 7 & live
-Plugin Alliance (SPL Transient Designer, Brainworks Saturator, Lindell Audio 254E)

Please let me know if some of them work with your OSX 10.11. / PT 12.3 System.

Thanx
Franklyn

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



El Capitan compatible AAX Plugs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire