lundi 30 novembre 2015

Help With Outputs - Audition Path

I'm having an issue with my outputs on Protools 11.3.1. I want to be able to use my entire interface outputs to run individual tracks or stems through.

However, when I use outputs 1-2 for, say, a drum stem, the entire daw session is running through those channels. I've tried changing my audition paths and my default output bus and it's still unchanged. I've read through the manual on this subject as well and it doesn't say much regarding this.

Am I limited to only using 14 outputs? Or is there a way that I can use 1-2 without having to hear the entire session through them?

Thanks for your help

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Help With Outputs - Audition Path

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire