lundi 30 novembre 2015

PT 11.x.x compatibility with El Capitan

I've seen some posts that speculate that Avid will not test PT 11.x.x. for compatibility with El Capitan (OS X 10.11). I hope this is not true. I am not a professional musician or sound engineer. PT 11.3.1.3 works fine on Yosemite for my purposes. I don't want to spend the time or money to upgrade to PT 12. On the other hand, I would like to upgrade my MacBook to El Capitan.

I hope that Avid is not trying to force me to upgrade to PT 12 by not including PT 11.x.x. in its compatibility testing with El Capitan.

Anyone know Avid's plans?

Thanks,
Mike

__________________
MacBook Pro 13 inch retina, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 DDR3
Pro Tools 11.3 running on Yosemite 10.10.1
Glyph GT050Q 250GB audio drive
Scarlett 18i8
Presonus Eris 4.5 monitors
Akai EWI 4000s midi wind controller

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



PT 11.x.x compatibility with El Capitan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire