dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Problem with clip gain

DefaultProblem with clip gain

I'm sure this is a naive question, but I do voice over work, using only one track, so while I do a lot of editing at which Pro Tools is great, my usage is not very sophisticated or demanding.
My problem is that sometime, when my fingers are flying over the keyboard to get some editing task done, I somehow change the edit window so that it shows the clip gain line over the entire clip, anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes in length. I do not know exactly what keys I mistakenly hit to get into this mode, nor how to get out of it.
Can anyone help me out of my ignorance?
Thanks.

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Problem with clip gain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire