lundi 30 novembre 2015

Help for Newbie

Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone can please advise me. I'm new to Pro Tools 12.3 and using it for audiobook narration. I'm currently recording a book and the editor has asked for mono wav files. My Pro Tools crashed the other day and the helpdesk reset everything and erased the defaults I'd had set up by the engineer. I see that it's set to bounce output 1-2 stereo the other choices are audio output 1 mono or audio output 2 mono. I have Interleaved checked. I don't have mono summed checked. Should I be choosing output Mono 1? I just want to end up with 1 file wav mono to be sent for editing. Thanks in advance for any help or info you can give me. I'm finding Pro Tools very difficult to navigate because most of the info I find is really for music etc. Kind Regards, Daniela

Pro Tools 12.3
Windows 64
Avid Fast Track Solo


Last edited by Daniela888; Today at 02:26 PM. Reason: add system specs

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Help for Newbie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire